212 336 8020
212 336 8000
212 336 8001
90 Park Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10016
Morton Amster, the firm's founding partner, has been instrumental in developing the law of federal unfair competition through strategic landmark litigation.
He is a seasoned litigator of patent, trademark, and copyright cases, and a veteran of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office prosecution practice.
Mr. Amster holds degrees in both engineering and law from Rutgers and George Washington Universities.
- Registered to Practice Before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New York, 1952
- District of Columbia, 1951
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, J.D., 1950
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, B.S.E.E., 1948
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Chairman, Board of Ethics, Town of Greenburgh, 1980-1984
- President, Hartsdale Acres Association, 1978-1987
©2013 Amster Rothstein & Ebenstein LLP. All rights reserved.