Brian A. Comack
212 336 8098
212 336 8000
212 336 8001
90 Park Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10016
Brian A. Comack concentrates his practice on patent prosecution and patent litigation. He has experience handling patent litigation in cases involving products such as cordless telephones, rechargeable batteries, computer monitors, printing plates and Web services. In addition, he has prepared and prosecuted patent applications for products and methods used in the manufacture of semiconductors and software used to automate manufacturing and sales processes. Mr. Comack also has significant experience handling patent applications related to business methods, biomedical devices, electrical devices and mechanical devices.
Mr. Comack also counsels clients in all aspects of patent law, including providing opinion work, prosecution strategies and licensing of patents. His technical background in Mechanical Engineering supplements his extensive experience in Intellectual Property Law
Brief in Opposition "Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. and Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, Petitioners, v. First Quality Baby Products, LLC and First Quality Retail Sercvices, LLC, Respondents, (December 30, 2011)"
January 3, 2012
In The Press
- Registered Patent Attorney, United States Patent & Trademark Office, 1999
- New York, 1999, U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2000; U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1999
- International Trade Commission
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York J.D.
- Binghamton University, Binghamton, New York, B.S., Mechanical Engineering
©2013 Amster Rothstein & Ebenstein LLP. All rights reserved.